Connect to us
               Campus Virtual Photo     Photo Gallery    Alumni


Do you accept admissions throughout the year?
We do accept admissions only after PUC II results, but enquires can be done throughout the year.

Can I take transfer from other college throughout the year?
Transfer can be taken only for third and fifth semester with the permission of RCUB.

Do I have to submit all certificates in original?
Yes, you need to submit original transfer certificate but zerox copy of pervious year marks cards. 

Does your help in procuring bank loan?
Yes, we provide necessary letter required   in procuring bank loan.

Does your college have Hostel Facilities?
No, our college do not have Hostel Facilities